- consonant and vowel recognition,
- initial consonant sounds,
- beginning and end blends,
- consonant diagraphs,
- silent letters,
- long vowel sounds,
- Phase 3 and 5 sounds.
Deep sea phonics- 3 levels - medium (digraphs), hard, really hard (worksheets available)
A good selection of worksheets and powerpoints. Covers-
- Early phonics and alphabet work.
- Phase 6 work (plurals, tenses, prefixes/suffixes etc)
- some phase 3/4/5 sounds.
American site, simple worksheets mostly CVC and initial sounds.
Interactive games and worksheets covering most phonic phases. Recommend Sandcastle quiz for phase 3 and 5.
Good selection of interactive games focusing on phonics and sentence construction. Each is split into medium/hard/really hard and are short and fun.
A great selection of games that link well with games in Letters and Sounds.
- High frequency word bingo
- Phoneme bingo
- Digraph / trigraph word lists with sound buttons and sticks
- Digraph and split digraph blending
Selection of interactive games for all phonic phases.
Games and resources for all phases
Resources for all phases – flashcards, word mats, phoneme frames, bingo, letter fans,
Resources for all phases similar to twinkl (limited selection)